Camp Jorn YMCA believes that every child deserves the chance to experience the wonder of summer outdoor programming! We and our donors are committed to providing this opportunity to children of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, and incomes. Our goal is to make the scholarship easy as possible for each family that might consider utilizing these funds!
If you need some extra help to send your child(ren) to Camp Jorn YMCA, all you need to do is complete our two page scholarship application and a 2018 camp registration form with a $50 deposit. Once both forms have been received we will call or email you to confirm your registration and scholarship amount.
We want your child here with us this summer!
How much can I expect?
- We give scholarships to families of all shapes, sizes and income levels- so if you need assistance with the fee- please apply! We’ll work with you to determine the scholarship amount that is right for your situation.
- If bus transportation is required to make camp a reality for the child, it can also be included in the scholarship calculations.
- Extra programs like Horsemanship, Water skiing and Extended Trips can be covered by scholarship funds as well, please ask!
- If a camper elects more than one session, scholarship funds will only be applied to one. It is our intent to give the maximum number of kids an experience at CJ.
We have been fortunate enough to receive a grant for 2018 through the YMCA of the USA’s Strategic Initiatives Fund for children of military families. This is a 100% scholarship towards a Camp Jorn YMCA session for any child(ren) of current or past military members. Please click here to register online.
- Please indicate on the registration form that you are applying for this scholarship by clicking yes on the relevant question.
- Camper scholarships are available for one session per camper and to help with bus needs.