Discover the Adventures of the Northwoods
Family Camp 2020 is June 28-July 5th!!
Registration is OPEN!
Family Camp is a time for families to discover the adventures of the Northwoods, through the spirit and programs of Camp Jorn (CJ). This is a time of fun and family growth, with the CJ environment offering a myriad of activities.
Family Campers have the opportunity to enjoy all the activities that our youth campers enjoy. You can swim, canoe, sail, kayak, go skiing, go on a trail ride, test your skills at the archery and air riflery ranges, take out the pontoon, get crafty in arts and crafts. The range of activities is sure to keep you busy. Or you can curl up with a good book on the bluff. It’s your vacation! We will have a schedule of activities, classes and local events you can participate in.
Accommodations are available for weekly rental. Partial rental is not available. Pricing includes accommodations, food and most program areas. See the registration form for pricing details.
How to Register:
- Families attending successive family camp sessions, have first right to reserve their same accommodation unit.
- If a family vacates their cabin by not returning, then that unit is open first to those families who are returning from prior year and wish to upgrade or change accommodation unit. If we do not know of your desire to change, we will fill all open cabins with new families on a first come basis.
- After the February 15th deadline for prior family campers to register and reserve their unit and after existing family campers have been placed in requested cabin, then remaining units will be filled on a first come basis.
- Families staying for the entire session will be given preference over those registering for a limited stay. If you would like to make a change, we will put your request on a wait list and will call you after May 1st with available cabin options. When possible we will make every attempt to accommodate changes.
We hope that we can adequately accommodate all families who wish to attend a Camp Jorn YMCA family camp session. We appreciate your help with this process!
- Families that would like to lodge together should turn in one registration form. This might mean multiple generations or 2 or 3 or more families that would like to be in the same cabin(s) or spaces.
- Each side of the duplexes will be considered a single cabin. If two families would like to be close to each other, but not together, make sure you request cabins/yurts/tents in the same order. If you do not end up together, and we have spaces close together, we will give you the option to move to a less requested type of housing. We will ask you to note whether being together is more important or lodging is more important!
Contact us for more information: email@example.com or call 715-543-8808.