Join Our Team!
Make a difference in kids' lives
Child Care & Preschool Center Employment Opportunities
Please contact Holly Golfis, Child Care Director email@example.com or 715.543.8808 for more information on available positions and how to apply.
Year Round Property Assistant
Camp Jorn YMCA is seeking to hire a part time property assistant. Winter season 15-20 hours per week. Spring, Summer, and Fall have potential for 30+ hours per week. We have a primary need for daily cleaning in our Child Care Center and Dining Hall/Office building. Cleaning times for childcare are flexible and may occur between 5:45 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. Additional possible work could include daytime hours. Camp Jorn YMCA hosts rentals and events during the winter and may offer extra hours of work to assist in their cleanup. In the spring, there may be extra opportunities for cabin opening and preparing for our summer camp. There may be opportunities for extra work in the summer and early fall.
Pay is dependent on experience: $18-25 per hour
The essential functions of this position are:
- Provides day to day hands on support of maintenance and cleaning in all areas throughout the site.
- Ensure facilities are clean, sanitary and safe through cleaning and observation of needs.
- Completes repair work and projects in a safe and timely manner in all areas throughout the facility.
- Ensures that assigned vehicles and other equipment are maintained and operated in accordance with the policies and procedures of the YMCA.
- Works with property director to ensure compliance with outside agencies such as fire, health, building depts., etc. with all local, state and federal regulations related to facilities and grounds.
- Advises management on maintenance, safety or cleaning issues and projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please contact Property Manager Tyler Magnuson for more information 715-543-8808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer of 2022 Employment Opportunities
Camp Jorn YMCA salaries are based on responsibility, experience, and certifications. Pay is decided by the base rate and the number of bonuses the applicant qualifies for.
Please contact our Camp Operations Director, Joe Raasch, for further information regarding summer of 2022 employment opportunities. Joe may be contacted via email at email@example.com.