Historically significant building constructed in 1917 from hand-hewn logs for Charles Nash, founder of Nash Motors. Completely renovated in 2010, this first-class facility includes the finest in northwoods décor.
- Five bedrooms and bonus space for up to 10 overnight guests.
- Stone fireplace in the common area on lower level
- Large enclosed porch with floor to ceiling windows with views of Rest Lake
- Dining room area seats 10
- 2 full bathrooms and 5 bedrooms
- Outdoor brick patio on the edge of Rest Lake